Meeting: Planning Committee
Venue: The National Park Office, The Old Vicarage, Bondgate, Helmsley
Date: Thursday 19 July 2012 at 10am
1. Election of Chair to take office until the first meeting of the Planning Committee following the Annual General Meeting of the Authority.
2. Election of Deputy Chair to take office until the first meeting of the Planning Committee following the Annual General Meeting of the Authority.
4. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal and prejudicial interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
5. Emergency Evacuation Procedure – The Chairman to inform Members of the Public of the emergency evacuation procedure.
6 Exclusion of the public from the meeting during consideration of Item No 12 on the grounds that it involves the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in paragraph 5 & 6 of Part 1 of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.
(b) Planning Applications Determined by the Director of Planning.
(c) List of Enforcement Matters Determined by the Director of Planning.
(d) Numbers of Planning Applications Determined.
11. To consider applications, together with the Director of Planning recommendations thereon.
1a) NYM/2011/0290/FL - Erection of 8 no. affordable dwellings and associated landscaping, access, parking and land drainage arrangements (provision of SUDS pond) (revised scheme to NYM/2010/0227/FL) at Land on Hinderwell Lane, Runswick Bay.
2a) NYM/2012/0329/FL - Permission for temporary exploratory borehole and associated plant, equipment including drilling rig (max height 35 metres) and access arrangements together with retention of site and wellhead valve assembly gear for a period of three years at
Land at Broadgate Farm, Westerdale.
2b) Parish Comments and Third Party Correspondence
3a) NYM/2012/0293/FL - Erection of 1 no. wind turbine (maximum height to blade tip 16.7 metres) at Whorlton House Farm, Whorlton, Swainby.
3b) Parish Comments and Third Party Correspondence
4a) NYM/2012/0263/CU - Change of use of part of dwelling to form 1 no. holiday letting cottage (no external alterations) at Tranmire, High Street, Lastingham.
4b) Parish Comments and Third Party Correspondence
5a) NYM/2012/0156/FL - Erection of an agricultural livestock/storage building at Woods Cottage, Scawton.
5b) Parish Comments and Third Party Correspondence
6a) NYM/2012/0365/FL - Construction of extension to form additional garage, installation of door in place of window to existing garage together with creation of terrace with stone wall at Hill Cottage, Castle Close, Thornton Dale.
6b) Parish Comments and Third Party Correspondence
NB: The following information is available for inspection from 9.30am on the day of the meeting:
• Relevant planning files.
• Members update sheets.
• Photographic evidence will be on display in the Committee Room (where applicable).
• Updated recommendations (where applicable).
Private Business - Report Circulated To Members Only
12. Unauthorised Earthworks on Open Moorland Consisting of the Digging of Track Side Ponds and Drainage Ditches on Bransdale Moor, Bransdale
13. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chairman, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Mr C France
Director of Planning
- Looking after
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Our service to you
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- School and group visits