All Members of the Authority serve on the Planning Committee.
Its responsibilities include:
Determining planning applications
Authorising some enforcement action
Deciding on the formation and review of planning policies
Authorising Tree Preservation Orders
Venue: The National Park Office, The Old Vicarage, Bondgate, Helmsley
Date: Thursday 21 February 2013 at 10am
2. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or disclosureable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
3. Emergency Evacuation Procedure – The Chairman to inform Members of the Public of the emergency evacuation procedure.
(b) Planning Applications Determined by the Director of Planning.
(c) List of Enforcement Matters Determined by the Director of Planning.
(d) Response to Consultation on the Review of Planning Practice Guidance by North York Moors National Park Authority
(e) Permitted Development Rights for change of use from Commercial to Residential
8. To consider applications, together with the Director of Planning recommendations thereon.
NB: The following information is available for inspection from 9.30am on the day of the meeting:
• Relevant planning files.
• Members update sheets.
• Photographic evidence will be on display in the Committee Room (where applicable).
• Updated recommendations (where applicable).
1a) NYM/2012/0818/FL - Erection of agricultural livestock building (retrospective) at Grange Farm, Staintondale.
2a) NYM/2012/0776/TN - Erection of 1 no. wooden pole at Aunums View, Westgate, Thornton Dale.
3a) NYM/2012/0819/FL - Change of use of land to form extension to domestic curtilage together with construction of extension following demolition of garage at 82 Rosedale Lane, Port Mulgrave.
4a) NYM/2012/0725/RM - Reserved matters for construction of 1 no. dwelling and associated access at Land between 11 and 19 Porret Lane, Hinderwell.
5a) NYM/2013/0010/NM - Non material amendment to planning approval NYM/2012/0200/FL to allow the siting of a larger timber shed at The Old Mill, Broom House Lane, Egton Bridge.
6a) NYM/2012/0831/FL - Erection of agricultural equipment shed at Coombs Farm, Ainthorpe.
7a) NYM/2012/0763/FL - Conversion of and extension to outbuilding to form 1 no. holiday letting cottage at Rose Tree Farm, Ampleforth Road, Wass.
8a) NYM/2012/0849/FL - Construction of detached garage with log store and car port (resubmission following withdrawal of NYM/2012/0535/FL) at Potters Barn, Brook Lane, Thornton le Dale.
9. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chairman, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Mr C France
Director of Planning
- Looking after
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Our service to you
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- School and group visits