All Members of the Authority serve on the Planning Committee.
Its responsibilities include:
Determining planning applications
Authorising some enforcement action
Deciding on the formation and review of planning policies
Authorising Tree Preservation Orders
Venue: The National Park Office, The Old Vicarage, Bondgate, Helmsley
Date: Thursday 16 May 2013 at 10am
2. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or disclosureable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
3. Emergency Evacuation Procedure.
(b) Planning Applications Determined by the Director of Planning.
(c) List of Enforcement Matters Determined by the Director of Planning.
(d) Redcar and Cleveland Borough Council Appeal Decisions – 2013 Wind Turbine Planning Applications.
8. To consider applications, together with the Director of Planning recommendations thereon.
NB: The following information is available for inspection from 9.30am on the day of the meeting:
• Relevant planning files.
• Members update sheets.
• Photographic evidence will be on display in the Committee Room (where applicable).
• Updated recommendations (where applicable).
1a) NYM/2013/0108/CU - Change of use from dwelling (C3) to residential childrens care home (C2) (no external alterations) at Boulby Barns Farm, Easington.
2a) NYM/2013/0119/FL - Alterations and construction of single and two storey extensions following demolition of existing extension and outbuilding at West Ville, Carlton-in-Cleveland.
3a) NYM/2013/0174/FL - Construction of single storey side extension and detached double garage at Sycamore, Underhill, Glaisdale.
4a) NYM/2013/0117/FL - Construction of flood alleviation scheme comprising 2 no. embankments, reinforced concrete control structure, realignment of Pickering Beck and associated operational development at Land to the east of Blansby Park.
5a) NYM/2013/0170/CU - Application under Regulation 3 (Town and Country Planning General Regulations 1992) for change of use of land to form car park at Cleveland Road, Old Byland.
6a) NYM/2013/0146/CU - Change of use from residential to use as a shooting lodge and corporate events venue (no external alterations) at Stoneley Woods, Fadmoor.
9. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chairman, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Mr C France
Director of Planning
- Looking after
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Our service to you
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- School and group visits
- Terms and Conditions