All Members of the Authority serve on the Planning Committee.
Its responsibilities include:
- Determining planning applications
- Authorising some enforcement action
- Deciding on the formation and review of planning policies
- Authorising Tree Preservation Orders
Venue: The National Park Office, The Old Vicarage, Bondgate, Helmsley
Date: Thursday 17 April 2014 at 10am
2. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or discloseable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
3. Emergency Evacuation Procedure.
(b) Planning Applications Determined by the Director of Planning.
(c) Enforcement Update
(d) Numbers of Planning Applications Determined within 8 Weeks (Graph).
8. To consider applications, together with the Director of Planning recommendations thereon.
NB: The following information is available for inspection from 9.30am on the day of the meeting:
- Relevant planning files.
- Members update sheets.
- Photographic evidence will be on display in the Committee Room (where applicable).
- Updated recommendations (where applicable).
1a) NYM/2014/0003/FL - Siting of a refrigeration storage unit (part retrospective) at Ryeburn Ice Cream, Church Farm, Cleveland Way, Helmsley.
2a) NYM/2013/0809/FL - Demolition of existing dwelling and construction of 1 no. local occupancy replacement dwelling at Brink Cottage, High Kilburn.
3a) NYM/2014/0078/FL - Siting of 12 no. log cabins for holiday use and associated access and parking at Spiers House, Cropton.
4a) NYM/2014/0128/R3 - Application under regulation 3 (Town and Country Planning General Regulations 1992) for construction of a cycle trail (resubmission following withdrawal of NYM/2014/0038/R3) at Sutton Bank National Park Centre, Sutton Bank.
5a) NYM/2014/0053/FL - Replacement of timber windows and doors with white uPVC at 6 Hall Garth Lane, West Ayton.
6a) NYM/2014/0080/FL - Variation of condition 4 of planning approval NYM/2010/0427/FL to allow for installation of uPVC door at 9 Dreaken Fold, West Ayton.
7a) NYM/2013/0684/CU - Change of use from car repair workshop to cycle repair, sales and hire shop together with associated café at Former Garage on Blackhorse Lane, Swainby.
8a) NYM/2014/0065/FL - Conversion of barns to form 1 no. local occupancy dwelling and associated garden at Land North West of Everley Hotel, Mowthorp Road, Hackness.
9a) NYM/2013/0576/FL - Insertion of 1 no. ground floor window (revised scheme to NYM/2012/0374/FL) at Chapel Cottage Annexe, Back Lane, Hutton le Hole.
9. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chairman, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Mr C France, Director of Planning
- Looking after
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Our service to you
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- School and group visits