All Members of the Authority serve on the Planning Committee.
Its responsibilities include:
- Determining planning applications
- Authorising some enforcement action
- Deciding on the formation and review of planning policies
- Authorising Tree Preservation Orders
Meeting: Planning Committee
Venue: The National Park Office, The Old Vicarage, Bondgate, Helmsley
Date: Thursday 11 December 2014 at 10am
1. Apologies for absence.
3. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or discloseable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
4. Emergency Evacuation Procedure – The Chair to inform Members of the Public of the emergency evacuation procedure.
(b) Planning Applications Determined by the Director of Planning.
(c) List of Enforcement Matters Determined by the Director of Planning.
(d) Numbers of Planning Applications Determined (Graphs) and Number of Planning Applications Outstanding (Over 13 weeks).
(e) Hedgerow Applications.
(f) Update on the Saltersgate Inn (Verbal Update)
10. To consider applications, together with the Director of Planning recommendations thereon.
NB: The following information is available for inspection from 9.30am on the day of the meeting:
• Relevant planning files.
• Members update sheets.
• Photographic evidence will be on display in the Committee Room (where applicable).
• Updated recommendations (where applicable).
1a) NYM/2014/0612/CU - Change of use of agricultural store to joinery workshop and store (retrospective) at Store adjacent Kirkdale Cottage, Egton.
2a) NYM/2014/0693/FL - Use of land for the siting of 1 no. caravan for holiday purposes (revised scheme to NYM/2013/0605/FL) at White Hart Caravan Park, The Lane, Mickleby.
3a) NYM/2014/0736/FL - Construction of 1 no. local occupancy dwelling with associated garden area, access and parking at Land between No's 21 and 23 Rosedale Lane, Port Mulgrave.
4a) NYM/2014/0749/FL - Alterations and construction of two storey rear extension following demolition of existing lean to at 78 North End, Osmotherley.
5a) NYM/2014/0671/FL - Change of use, alterations and extensions to outbuilding to form 1 no. dwelling together with creation of a new beck crossing at Bleach Mill Farm, Maltongate, Thornton le Dale.
6a) NYM/2014/0707/FL - Alterations and replacement of hipped roof with gable roof together with construction of roof lantern, erection of flue pipe, alterations to windows and doors including installation of 2 no. additional windows at Charters Garth, Hutton le Hole.
7a) NYM/2014/0720/FL - Erection of a replacement lean to livestock building (part retrospective) (revised scheme to NYM/2014/0123/FL) at St Athanasius Monastery, Langdale End, Scarborough.
8a) NYM/2014/0561/FL - Re roofing of agricultural building and re building of central section, creation of earth bund together with formation of hardstanding at Land & Buildings at Church Lane, Fylingthorpe.
11. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chair, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Mr C France
Director of Planning
- Looking after
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Our service to you
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- School and group visits
- Terms and Conditions