All Members of the Authority serve on the Planning Committee.
Its responsibilities include:
- Determining planning applications
- Authorising some enforcement action
- Deciding on the formation and review of planning policies
- Authorising Tree Preservation Orders
Venue: The National Park Office, The Old Vicarage, Bondgate, Helmsley
Date: Thursday 20 February 2014 at 10am
2. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or discloseable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
3. Emergency Evacuation Procedure.
(b) Planning Applications Determined by the Director of Planning (including applications adjacent to the park)
(c) List of Enforcement Matters Determined by the Director of Planning.
6. To consider applications, together with the Director of Planning recommendations thereon.
NB: The following information is available for inspection from 9.30am on the day of the meeting:
- Relevant planning files.
* Members update sheets.
* Photographic evidence will be on display in the Committee Room (where applicable).
* Updated recommendations (where applicable).
1a) NYM/2013/0797/FL - Construction of 1 no. local occupancy dwelling with associated access, parking and landscaping works at Land adjacent Moor Edge, Hutton le Hole.
2a) NYM/2013/0855/FL - Removal of condition 3 of planning approval NYM/2010/0995/FL to allow commercial use of the stable at The Lilacs, Newlands Road, Cloughton.
3a) NYM/2014/0038/R3 - Application under Regulation 3 (Town and Country Planning General Regulations 1992) for construction of a cycle trail (part revised scheme to NYM/2012/0826/R3) at Sutton Bank National Park Centre, Sutton Bank.
4a) NYM/2013/0868/FL - Conversion of former chapel to cafe, post office and ancillary retail use at ground floor together with managers apartment above and demolition of rear extension and garage and construction of 1 no. attached open market dwelling and 3 no. parking spaces at Methodist Church, High Street, Castleton.
5a) NYM/2013/0872/FL - Change of use and alterations from 1 no. dwelling and cafe to 3 no. local occupancy dwellings at The Castleton Tea Rooms, Church Street, Castleton.
6a) NYM/2013/0873/FL - Construction of a two storey side extension together with removal of porch to front elevation at Viking Cottage, Seaton Garth, Staithes.
7a) NYM/2014/0006/LB - Listed Building consent for construction of a two storey side extension, removal of porch to front elevation together with alterations to rear flat roofed extension at Viking Cottage, Seaton Garth, Staithes.
7. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chairman, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Mr C France
Director of Planning
- Looking after
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Our service to you
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- School and group visits