All Members of the Authority serve on the Planning Committee.
Its responsibilities include:
- Determining planning applications
- Authorising some enforcement action
- Deciding on the formation and review of planning policies
- Authorising Tree Preservation Orders
Venue: The National Park Office, The Old Vicarage, Bondgate, Helmsley
Date: Thursday 19 June 2014 at 10.00am
2. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or discloseable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
3. Emergency Evacuation Procedure – The Chairman to inform Members of the Public of the emergency evacuation procedure.
(b) Planning Applications Determined by the Director of Planning including applications adjacent to the National Park.
(c) List of Enforcement Matters Determined by the Director of Planning.
(d) Number of Planning Applications Outstanding (Over 13 weeks).
(e) Minutes from Development Plan Working Group.
6. To consider applications, together with the Director of Planning recommendations thereon.
1a) NYM/2013/0684/CU - Change of use from car repair workshop to cycle repair, sales and hire shop together with associated café at former garage on Blackhorse Lane, Swainby.
2a) NYM/2014/0233/CU - Change of use from car showroom to retail shop at Showroom Premises, Emerson Close, Swainby.
3a) NYM/2014/0208/FL - Construction of an extension at 51 Rosedale Lane, Port Mulgrave.
4a) NYM/2014/0181/FL - Sub-division of dwelling to form 1 no. dwelling and 1 no. holiday cottage (retrospective) at Dale View, Fryupdale.
5a) NYM/2014/0270/FL - Erection of covered parking area and store at Verdun House, Bank Lane, Faceby.
6a) NYM/2014/0259/FL - Construction of 1 no. temporary agricultural workers dwelling and 2 no. agricultural buildings together with creation of access road and landscaping works (revised scheme to NYM/2013/0506/FL) on Land at Rake Lane, Lealholm.
7a) NYM/2013/0763/FL - Change of use of land to form waste transfer station, construction of associated buildings, creation of access road and landscaping works on land adjacent Wilf Noble Building Supplies, Sneaton Lane, Ruswarp.
8a) NYM/2012/0355/FL - Conversion of barn to form 4 no. flats together with construction of 17 no. dwellings following demolition of accommodation block and storage barn and extension to Hotel parking area on land to the rear of the Black Swan & Crown Hotels, Swan Way, Helmsley.
9a) NYM/2014/0283/FL - Removal of condition 6 of planning approval NYM/2011/0246/FL to allow the range of refreshments and customer base to be unrestricted at Ryedale Folk Museum, Hutton-le-Hole.
10a) NYM/2014/0238/FL - Use of land for the siting of 5 no. touring caravans and 7 no. hobbit pods together with associated access and landscaping at Golden Hill Farm, Liverton Road, Liverton.
11a) NYM/2014/0053/FL - Replacement of timber windows and doors with white uPVC at 6 Hall Garth Lane, West Ayton.
NB: The following information is available for inspection from 9.30am on the day of the meeting:
- Relevant planning files.
- Members update sheets.
- Photographic evidence will be on display in the Committee Room (where applicable).
- Updated recommendations (where applicable).
7. Any other business - East and West Ayton Area Appraisal and Management Plan: Correction to Boundary Map
Mr C France, Director of Planning
- Looking after
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Our service to you
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- School and group visits