All Members of the Authority serve on the Planning Committee.
Its responsibilities include:
- Determining planning applications
- Authorising some enforcement action
- Deciding on the formation and review of planning policies
- Authorising Tree Preservation Orders
Venue: The National Park Office, The Old Vicarage, Bondgate, Helmsley
Date: Thursday 20 March 2014 at 10am
2. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or discloseable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
3. Emergency Evacuation Procedure.
(b) Planning Applications Determined by the Director of Planning.
(c) List of Enforcement Matters Determined by the Director of Planning.
(d) Number of Planning Applications Outstanding (Over 13 weeks)
(f) Whitby Business Park Area Action Plan Examination.
8. To consider applications, together with the Director of Planning recommendations thereon.
NB: The following information is available for inspection from 9.30am on the day of the meeting:
* Relevant planning files.
* Members update sheets.
* Photographic evidence will be on display in the Committee Room (where applicable).
* Updated recommendations (where applicable).
1a) NYM/2013/0621/FL - Siting of 13 no. log cabins and use of land for the siting of 6 no. camping pods for holiday use, construction of amenity block, alterations and extension to access road, creation of car parking at Trig Point, Staithes Bank, 80 Staithes Lane, Staithes.
2a) NYM/2014/0107/R3 Application under regulation 3 (Town and Country Planning General Regulations) for advertisement consent for the display of 3 no. non illuminated signs at Sutton Bank National Park Centre, Sutton Bank.
3a) NYM/2014/0099/FL - Construction of agricultural storage building at High Farm, Beadlam Rigg, Pockley.
Chris France, Director of Planning
- Looking after
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Our service to you
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- School and group visits