All Members of the Authority serve on the Planning Committee.
Its responsibilities include:
- Determining planning applications
- Authorising some enforcement action
- Deciding on the formation and review of planning policies
- Authorising Tree Preservation Orders
Meeting: Planning Committee
Venue: The National Park Office, The Old Vicarage, Bondgate, Helmsley
Date: Thursday 23 October 2014 at 10am
1. Apologies for absence.
4. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or discloseable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
5. Emergency Evacuation Procedure.
(b) Planning Applications Determined by the Director of Planning.
(c) List of Enforcement Matters Determined by the Director of Planning.
(d) Enforcement Update.
10. To consider applications, together with the Director of Planning recommendations thereon.
NB: The following information is available for inspection from 9.30am on the day of the meeting:
- Relevant planning files.
- Members update sheets.
- Photographic evidence will be on display in the Committee Room (where applicable).
- Updated recommendations (where applicable).
2a) NYM/2014/0527/FL - Extension to garage with pitched roof over to allow for additional living accommodation together with replacement front porch at Rose Cottage, Faceby.
2b) Parish Comments and Third Party Correspondence.
3a) NYM/2014/0118/FL - Installation of replacement windows with uPVC together with replacement fence and gate (retrospective) at Porch Cottage, 17 High Street, Castleton.
3b) Parish Comments and Third Party Correspondence.
4a) NYM/2014/0469/FL - Siting of 1 no. log cabin with associated access and parking for use as holiday accommodation at Valley View, Golden Grove, Whitby.
4b) Parish Comments and Third Party Correspondence.
11. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chair, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Mr C France
Director of Planning
- Looking after
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Our service to you
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- School and group visits
- Terms and Conditions