Planning January 2014
All Members of the Authority serve on the Planning Committee.
Its responsibilities include:
- Determining planning applications
- Authorising some enforcement action
- Deciding on the formation and review of planning policies
- Authorising Tree Preservation Orders
Venue: The National Park Office, The Old Vicarage, Bondgate, Helmsley
Date: Thursday 16 January 2014 at 10am
3. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or discloseable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
4. Exclusion of the public from the meeting during consideration of Item No 9 on the grounds that it involves the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in paragraps 2, 3, 5 & 6 of Part 1 of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.
5. Emergency Evacuation Procedure – The Chairman to inform Members of the Public of the emergency evacuation procedure.
(b) Planning Applications Determined by the Director of Planning (including applications adjacent to the National Park)
(c) List of Enforcement Matters Determined by the Director of Planning.
(d) Planning Graphs.
8. To consider applications, together with the Director of Planning recommendations thereon.
1a) NYM/2013/0750/FL - Change of use of land and construction of 1 no. local occupancy dwelling (manager's accommodation for the Dudley Arms) with associated access, parking and landscaping works (resubmission following withdrawal of NYM/2012/0769/FL) at Land off Church Lane (Dudley Arms Car Park) Stone Stoup Hill, Ingleby Greenhow.
2a) NYM/2013/507/FL - Conversion of outbuilding to form 1 no. local occupancy dwelling with associated amenity space at Badger Cottage, rear of 5 West End Close, Hinderwell.
3a) NYM/2013/0767/FL - Use of land for the siting of timber structure (shepherds hut) to be used as holiday letting accommodation at Coniser Farm, Chopgate.
NB: The following information is available for inspection from 9.30am on the day of the meeting:
- Relevant planning files.
* Members update sheets.
* Photographic evidence will be on display in the Committee Room (where applicable).
* Updated recommendations (where applicable).
Private Business - Report Circulated To Members Only
9. Private Minutes of the Meeting held on 12 December 2013.
10. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chairman, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
- Looking after
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Our service to you
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- School and group visits
- Terms and Conditions