All Members of the Authority serve on the Planning Committee.
Its responsibilities include:
- Determining planning applications
- Authorising some enforcement action
- Deciding on the formation and review of planning policies
- Authorising Tree Preservation Orders
Venue: The National Park Office, The Old Vicarage, Bondgate, Helmsley
Date: Thursday 18 June 2015 at 10am
1. Apologies for absence.
3. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or discloseable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
4. Emergency Evacuation Procedure – The Chair to inform Members of the Public of the emergency evacuation procedure.
(b) Planning Applications Determined by the Director of Planning.
(c) Numbers of Planning Applications Determined (Graph) and Number of Planning Applications Outstanding (Over 13 weeks)
7. To consider applications, together with the Director of Planning recommendations thereon.
(4a) NYM/2015/0333/F/R3 - Application under regulation 3 (Town and Country Planning General Regulations 1992) for use of land as play area with associated play elements, natural play features and paths at Sutton Bank National Park Centre, Sutton Bank.
(5a) NYM/2015/0180/FL - Change of use of home office to dwelling with relocation of flue pipe and additional soil vent pipe, associated parking and amenity space together with erection of fencing and shed (part retrospective) at Prospect House, Main Street, Ampleforth.
(10a) NYM/2014/0126/FL - Erection of extensions to agricultural livestock building together with siting of 2 no. feed towers (retrospective) (building no. 3) at land west of Calfthwaite Farm, Cloughton.
(11a) NYM/2015/0013/FL - Variation of planning approval NYM/2013/0872/FL to allow occupation of the 1 no. approved dwelling to be unrestricted and 2 no. local occupancy dwellings at The Castleton Tearooms, Church Street, Castleton.
NB: The following information is available for inspection from 9.30am on the day of the meeting:
* Relevant planning files.
* Members update sheets.
* Photographic evidence will be on display in the Committee Room (where applicable).
* Updated recommendations (where applicable).
Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chair, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Mr C France
Director of Planning
- Looking after
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Our service to you
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- School and group visits
- Terms and Conditions