- Determining planning applications
- Authorising some enforcement action
- Deciding on the formation and review of planning policies
- Authorising Tree Preservation Orders
There is a pre-application presentation prior to the Planning Committee – likely to last approximately 40 minutes.
1. Apologies for absence
4. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or discloseable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
5. Emergency Evacuation Procedure – The Chair to inform Members of the Public of the emergency evacuation procedure.
(a)Appeals (Development Management)
(c)Planning Applications Determined by the Director of Planning.
(d)List of Enforcement Matters Determined by the Director of Planning.
7. Extra Care Facility Planning Application in Helmsley - NYM/2016/0678/FL - land west of Ashwood Close, Helmsley
1a) NYM/2016/0545/FL - Creation of opening to terrace wall to form bin store (part retrospective) together with installation of a TV aerial, security camera, hand rail, sliding door and replacement steps at former Joiners Workshop adjoining Beck View Cottage, Staithes.
2a) NYM/2016/0563/FL - Proposed infilling of existing canopy to form porch together with installation of replacement refrigeration unit with canopy over, air conditioning unit and air cooled condenser at Co-op Store, 5 Whitby Road, Staithes.
3a) NYM/2016/0691/F/R3 - Application under regulation 3 (Town and Country Planning General Regulations 1992) for removal of existing sculptures and erection of 1 no. painted steel lobster sculpture, installation of seating area, construction of retaining structure, formation of paths, relocation of rock and interpretation board and landscaping works at Staithes Bank Top, Junction of Staithes Lane and White Gate Close, Staithes.
4a) NYM/2016/0739/F/R3 - Application under regulation 3 (Town and Country Planning General Regulations 1992) for installation of features along existing riverside trail at The Moors Centre, Lodge Lane, Danby.
5a) NYM/2015/0885/FL - Change of use of land from the siting of a caravan to the siting of a log cabin/mobile unit for holiday use along with erection of store and associated works to access track at paddock to the south of Wyke Lodge, Hodgson Hill, Staintondale.
NB:The following information is available for inspection from 9.30am on the day of the meeting:
*Relevant planning files.
*Members update sheets.
*Photographic evidence will be on display in the Committee Room (where applicable).
*Updated recommendations (where applicable).
14. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chair, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Mr C France
Director of Planning
- Looking after
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Our service to you
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- School and group visits
- Terms and Conditions