- Determining planning applications
- Authorising some enforcement action
- Deciding on the formation and review of planning policies
- Authorising Tree Preservation Orders
1. Apologies for absence
3. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or discloseable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
4. Emergency Evacuation Procedure – The Chair to inform Members of the Public of the emergency evacuation procedure.
(b) Planning Applications Determined by the Director of Planning.
(c) List of Enforcement Matters Determined by the Director of Planning.
6. Development Plan Working Group – verbal update
7. To consider applications, together with the Director of Planning recommendations thereon.
1a) NYM/2015/0700/FL - Raising of boundary wall and erection of gate, formation of terrace with steps and erection of guard rail with gate to lightwell at land adjacent Glendevon, Barrass Square, Staithes.
3a) NYM/2016/0382/FL - Erection of 7.5 metre high Moorsweb community internet mast with ancillary equipment, proposed ground mounted solar panels and erection of wind turbine (max height 3.5 metres) at land at Riccal Heads, Hill Top Farm, Spaunton.
5a) NYM/2016/0482/R3 - Application under Regulation 3 (Town and Country Planning General Regulations 1992) for excavation and rebuilding works including construction of gabion basket retaining wall to repair landslip at Former Mineral Railway, Rosedale East
NB: The following information is available for inspection from 9.30am on the day of the meeting:
* Relevant planning files.
* Members update sheets.
* Photographic evidence will be on display in the Committee Room (where applicable).
* Updated recommendations (where applicable).
8. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chair, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Mr C France
Director of Planning
- Looking after
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Our service to you
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- School and group visits
- Terms and Conditions