- Determining planning applications
- Authorising some enforcement action
- Deciding on the formation and review of planning policies
- Authorising Tree Preservation Orders
1. Apologies for absence.
4. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or discloseable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
5. Emergency Evacuation Procedure – The Chair to inform Members of the Public of the emergency evacuation procedure.
(a) Appeals (Development Management)
(b) Appeals (Enforcement).
(c) Planning Applications Determined by the Director of Planning.
(d) List of Enforcement Matters Determined by the Director of Planning.
(e) Number of Planning Applications Outstanding over 13 weeks
(f) Hedgerow Applications.
7. Development Plan Working Group – Verbal Update by Chair of the Working Group
NB:The following information is available for inspection from 9.30am on the day of the meeting:
*Relevant planning files.
*Members update sheets.
*Photographic evidence will be on display in the Committee Room (where applicable).
*Updated recommendations (where applicable).
1a) NYM/2015/0197/FL - Alterations and subdivision of existing dwelling into 3 no. dwellings and construction of 1 no. dwelling with detached garage, together with associated access, parking and amenity space at Ryefield, Hackness Road, Scalby.
4a) NYM/2016/0484/R3 - Application under regulation 3 (Town and Country Planning General Regulations 1992) for installation of a rock ramp to act as a fish easement to Ford together with the temporary use of land to the west for storage purposes (resubmission following withdrawal of NYM/2015/0724/R3) at Glaisdale Ford, Glaisdale.
5a) NYM/2015/0700/FL - Raising of boundary wall and erection of gate, formation of terrace with steps and erection of guard rail with gate to lightwell at land adjacent Glendevon, Barrass Square, Staithes.
9.Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chair, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Mr C France
Director of Planning
- Looking after
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Our service to you
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- School and group visits
- Terms and Conditions