- Determining planning applications
- Authorising some enforcement action
- Deciding on the formation and review of planning policies
- Authorising Tree Preservation Orders
1. Apologies for absence
3. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or discloseable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
4. Emergency Evacuation Procedure – The Chair to inform Members of the Public of the emergency evacuation procedure.
(a)Appeals (Development Management)
(c)Planning Applications Determined by the Director of Planning.
(d) List of Enforcement Matters Determined by the Director of Planning.
NB:The following information is available for inspection from 9.30am on the day of the meeting:
*Relevant planning files.
*Members update sheets.
*Photographic evidence will be on display in the Committee Room (where applicable).
*Updated recommendations (where applicable).
1a) NYM/2016/0869/TN - Erection of 12.5 metre mast with antennas and dishes together with siting of ground based equipment cabinets at Staithes Athletic Club, Seaton Crescent, Staithes.
2a) NYM/2016/0817/FL - Change of use of land to form 1 no. grass runway and construction of pilot/restroom building (revised scheme following dismissal at appeal of NYM/2015/0781/FL) at South Moor Farm, Langdale End, Dalby Forest Drive, Ebberston.
3a) NYM/2016/0620/FL - Conversion of former School to 1 no. local occupancy dwelling with associated access and parking at Old School House, Kilburn.
4a) NYM/2016/0531/FL - Installation of replacement double glazed windows and removal of chimney stack at Dolphin Cottage, Church Street, Staithes.
5a) NYM/2016/0799/FL - Variation of conditions 2 (material amendment) and 12 of planning approval NYM/2016/0107/FL to allow alterations to design and layout and the use of stone instead of timber cladding to Karls Cabin and use of cob and wood instead of timber cladding to walls and grass living roof instead of mineral felt to roof of cafe building at Golden Hill Farm, Liverton Road, Liverton.
8. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chair, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Mr C France
Director of Planning
- Looking after
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Our service to you
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- School and group visits