- Determining planning applications
- Authorising some enforcement action
- Deciding on the formation and review of planning policies
- Authorising Tree Preservation Orders
1. Apologies for absence
3. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or discloseable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
4. Emergency Evacuation Procedure – The Chair to inform Members of the Public of the emergency evacuation procedure.
(a) Appeals (Development Management)
(b) Appeals (Enforcement)
(c) Planning Applications Determined by the Director of Planning.
(d) List of Enforcement Matters Determined by the Director of Planning.
1a) NYM/2017/0009/OU - Outline application for construction of 1 no. agricultural workers dwelling and 3 no. agricultural buildings (all matters reserved) at land off Braygate Lane, Levisham.
2a) NYM/2016/0835/FL - Proposed covered cattle collecting and handling pen at land adjacent to Low Farm, Mickleby.
3a) NYM/2017/0128/FL - Construction of 1 no. local occupancy dwelling with associated garden area, access and parking (revised scheme to NYM/2014/0867/FL) together with revised vehicular access arrangements at land between No's 21 and 23 Rosedale Lane, Port Mulgrave.
4a) NYM/2017/0125/FL - Change of use and alterations including 2 no. rooflights to former stables to form open market dwelling at Pease Court, Guisborough.
NB:The following information is available for inspection from 9.30am on the day of the meeting:
*Relevant planning files.
*Members update sheets.
*Photographic evidence will be on display in the Committee Room (where applicable).
*Updated recommendations (where applicable).
8. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chair, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Mr C France
Director of Planning
- Looking after
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Our service to you
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- School and group visits