Local Access Forum Agenda
Venue: The National Park Office, The Old Vicarage, Bondgate, Helmsley
Date: Tuesday 9 June 2015 at 10.00am
- Public Minutes of the meeting held on Tuesday 2 December 2014.
- Matters Arising.
- Emergency Evacuation Procedure (Chair to inform Members of the Public of this procedure).
- Community Infrastructure Levy CIL (replacing Section 106 agreements) – Caroline Skelly
- LSTF Project – Naomi Green
- Coastal Access Sub Group – update – Muriel Mitchell/Elizabeth Kirk
- Multi User Routes, including the best ways of using them, night cycling and confirmation of a new Cycling Rep (paper attached) – Terry Ratcliffe invited to attend
- Deregulation Act (paper attached) – John Richardson
- Update on changes in ROW management – Karl Gerhardsen
- Items for Future Meetings.
- Any Other Business/Date of next meeting.
- Looking after
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Our service to you
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- School and group visits