National Park Authority Committee
All Members of the Authority serve on the National Park Authority Committee.
Its responsibilities include:
- Overseeing all the work of the National Park Authority
The public can have the opportunity to speak at Authority Committee meetings.
National Park Authority Agenda
Meeting: North York Moors National Park Authority
Venue: The National Park Office, The Old Vicarage, Bondgate, Helmsley
Date: Monday 16 December 2013 at 10am
- Public Minutes of the meeting held on 23 September 2013.
- Public Question Time.
- Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or disclosureable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
- Emergency Evacuation Procedure – The Chairman to inform Members of the Public of the emergency evacuation procedure.
- Annual Audit Letter.
- Budget Estimate and Future Financial Planning.
- Community Infrastructure Levy.
- Moorsbus (verbal update).
- North York Moors Local Biodiversity Action Plan (LBAP).
- Young Person – Grace Bellwood (verbal presentation).
- Review of Health and Safety Legislative Compliance – Dominic Passman (verbal presentation).
- Election of Local Authority FRASC Member to replace Brian Briggs (verbal).
- Feedback from Lead Members on Forums (ARB- Andrew Scott).
- On the Record.
Reports For Information
Chief Executive (National Park Officer)
Press Contact: Rachel McIntosh, Communications Officer, 01439 772700
- Looking after
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Our service to you
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- School and group visits