National Park Authority Committee
All Members of the Authority serve on the National Park Authority Committee.
Its responsibilities include:
- Overseeing all the work of the National Park Authority
The public can have the opportunity to speak at Authority Committee meetings.
National Park Authority Agenda
Meeting: North York Moors National Park Authority
Venue: The National Park Office, The Old Vicarage, Bondgate, Helmsley
Date: Monday 22 September 2014 at 10am
1. Apologies for absence
5. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or disclosureable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
6. Emergency Evacuation Procedure – The Chair to inform Members of the Public of the emergency evacuation procedure.
7. Exclusion of the public from the meeting during consideration of Item No 18 on the grounds that it involves the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in paragraph 1, 2, 3 of Part 1 of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.
12. Amendments to the Members' Code of Conduct
13. Interest Group (verbal presentation) Maryam Farahani – BME comms link officer, Pari Holdway and Mustafa Othman – Community Champions
Reports For Information
17. On the Record
Private Business - Minutes/Reports Circulated To Members Only
18. Private Minutes of the meeting held on 23 June 2014.
19. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chair, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Chief Executive (National Park Officer)
- Looking after
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Our service to you
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- School and group visits