National Park Authority Committee
All Members of the Authority serve on the National Park Authority Committee.
Its responsibilities include:
- Overseeing all the work of the National Park Authority
The public can have the opportunity to speak at Authority Committee meetings.
National Park Authority Agenda
Meeting: North York Moors National Park Authority
Venue: The National Park Office, The Old Vicarage, Bondgate, Helmsley
Date: Monday 22 June 2015 at 10am
1. Election of Chair to take office until the next Annual General Meeting of the
2. Election of Deputy Chair to take office until the next Annual General Meeting of the Authority.
3. Apologies for absence.
6. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or disclosureable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
7. Emergency Evacuation Procedure.
8. Exclusion of the public from the meeting during consideration of the item of business shown in Column 1 of the following table on the grounds that the item involves the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in the paragraph of Part 1 of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972 specified in Column 2:-
Item Paragraph No
Reports for Information
11. On the Record.
Private Business - Minutes/Reports Circulated To Members Only
13. Private Minutes of the meeting held on 23 March 2015.
14. Appointment of Interim s151 Officer
15. Sutton Bank National Park Centre Catering License
16. AMEC Foster Wheeler Consultancy Contract
17. Report from Chief Executive Review Group – (verbal by Jim Bailey).
18. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chair, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Chief Executive (National Park Officer)
- Looking after
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Our service to you
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- School and group visits
- Terms and Conditions