National Park Authority Agenda
Meeting: North York Moors National Park Authority
Venue: The National Park Office, The Old Vicarage, Bondgate, Helmsley
Date: Monday 19 December 2016 at 10am
1. Apologies for absence
4. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or disclosureable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
5. Emergency Evacuation Procedure – The Chair to inform Members of the Public of the emergency evacuation procedure.
6. Exclusion of the public from the meeting during consideration of Item No 15 on the grounds that it involves the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in paragraph 10 of Part 1 of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.
12. On the Record
Private Business - Minutes/Reports Circulated To Members Only
15. Sutton Bank National Park Centre
16. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chair, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Chief Executive (National Park Officer)
Press Contact: Alison Harris, Media and Communications Officer, 01439 772700
- Looking after
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Our service to you
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- School and group visits