National Park Authority Agenda
Meeting: North York Moors National Park Authority
Venue: The National Park Office, The Old Vicarage, Bondgate, Helmsley
Date: Monday 25 September 2017 at 10am
1. Apologies for absence
5. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or disclosureable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
6. Emergency Evacuation Procedure – The Chair to inform Members of the Public of the emergency evacuation procedure.
11. Interest Group to speak to Members – Young Persons - Acklam Grange School
13. Update on NYCC Financial Collaboration Verbal
17. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chair, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Chief Executive (National Park Officer)
Press Contact: Nina Beadle, Media and Communications Officer, 01439 772700
- Looking after
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Our service to you
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- School and group visits