National Park Authority Committee
All Members of the Authority serve on the National Park Authority Committee.
Its responsibilities include:
- Overseeing all the work of the National Park Authority
The public can have the opportunity to speak at Authority Committee meetings.
National Park Authority Authority Agenda
Venue: The National Park Office, The Old Vicarage, Bondgate, Helmsley
Date: Monday 25 Match 2013 at 10am
3. Declaration of interests.
4. Emergency Evacuation Procedure.
5. Exclusion of the public from the meeting during consideration of Item No 21 on the grounds that it involves the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in paragraph 1, 2, 3 of Part 1 of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.
12. ANPA Conference
15. On the record.
16. Presentation by Young People.
Reports For Information
18. Feedback from Lead Members on Forums.
20. Parish Forum Update.
Private Business - Minutes/Reports Circulated To Members Only
21. Private Minutes of the meeting held on 17 December 2012.
22. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chairman, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Chief Executive (National Park Officer)
- Looking after
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Our service to you
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- School and group visits