This annual Scrutiny meeting is a new occasion for us to check progress on the Management and Business Plans and the services we provide to the residents and general public in our National Park area. This event was agreed by Members as part of the committee re-organisation which led to the establishment of the Forums.
Meeting: Scrutiny Committee
Venue: The National Park Office, The Old Vicarage, Bondgate, Helmsley
Date: Monday 13 July 2015 at 10.00am
1. Election of Chair.
2. Election of Deputy Chair.
3. Apologies for absence.
5. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or disclosureable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
6. Emergency Evacuation Procedure – The Chair to inform Members of the Public of the emergency evacuation procedure.
8. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chair, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Chief Executive (National Park Officer)
- Looking after
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Our service to you
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- School and group visits