Scrutiny July 2017
Meeting: Scrutiny Committee
Venue: The National Park Office, The Old Vicarage, Bondgate, Helmsley
Date: Monday 10 July 2017 at 10.00am
1. Apologies for absence
2. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or disclosureable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
3. Emergency Evacuation Procedure – The Chair to inform Members of the Public of the emergency evacuation procedure.
5. Business Plan Progress (Presentations by Directors)
7. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chair, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Chief Executive (National Park Officer)
Press Contact: Michael Graham, Media and Communications Officer, 01439 772700
- Looking after
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Our service to you
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- School and group visits