Venue: The National Park Office, The Old Vicarage, Bondgate, Helmsley
Date: Thursday 17 October 2013, Prior to Planning Committee
1. Election of Chairman to take office until the first meeting of the Urgency Committee following the Annual General Meeting of the Authority.
2. Election of Deputy Chairman to take office until the first meeting of the Urgency Committee following the Annual General Meeting of the Authority.
4. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or disclosurable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
5. Emergency Evacuation Procedure.
6. Exclusion of the public from the meeting during consideration of each of the items of business shown in Column 1 of the following table on the grounds that each involves the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in the paragraph of Part 1 of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972 specified in Column 2:-
Item No Paragraph No
7 1 and 2
8 1 and 2
Private Business - Minutes/Reports Circulated To Members Only
7. Private Minutes of the meeting held on 23 October 2012.
8. Trennet Bank Project.
9. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chairman, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Chief Executive (National Park Officer)
Press Contact: Linda Blackburne, Communications Officer, 01439 772700
- Looking after
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Our service to you
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- School and group visits