National Park Authority Agenda
Meeting: North York Moors National Park Authority
Venue: The National Park Office, The Old Vicarage, Bondgate, Helmsley
Date: Monday 18 December 2017 at 10am
1. Apologies for absence
4. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or disclosureable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
5. Emergency Evacuation Procedure – The Chair to inform Members of the Public of the emergency evacuation procedure.
6. Exclusion of the public from the meeting during consideration of Item No 21 on the grounds that it involves the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in paragraph 4 & 8 of Part 1 of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.
11. Interest Group to speak to Members - Community Champions - Abida and Farzana- verbal update
12. Monitoring the health and wellbeing impact of our work – verbal update RHG/DMO/Sarah Oswald
Items for Information
14. Feedback from Lead Members on Forums (S Oswald ARB, A. Fisher CLM, Andrew Scott TELoI) - Verbal
15. Trennet Bank
16. NYMNPA Conservation Dept - proposed new structure – Verbal Presentation
17. On The Record
Private Business - Minutes/Reports Circulated To Members Only
20. Sutton Bank Development
21. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chair, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Chief Executive (National Park Officer)
Press Contact: Nina Beadle, Media and Communications Officer, 01439 772700