Finance, Risk, Audit and Standards Committee
- Decide budgeting and financial matters, in accordance with the Authority's Financial Regulations
- Monitoring the performance against budgets and set financial targets and budgets for future years
- Monitor the Authority's performance against targets
- Consider, adopt and monitor corporate personnel policies and practices
- Steer the organisation towards the highest ethical standards and the fullest possible compliance with Nolan Principles and the organisation's Values and Codes of Conduct
Meeting: Finance, Risk, Audit and Standards Committee
Venue: The National Park Office, The Old Vicarage, Bondgate, Helmsley
Date: Monday 6 February 2017 at 10.00am
1. Apologies for absence
3. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or disclosureable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
4. Emergency Evacuation Procedure.
5. Exclusion of the public from the meeting during consideration of each of the items of business shown in Column 1 of the following table on the grounds that each involves the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in the paragraph of Part 1 of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972 specified in Column 2:-
Item No on the Agenda Paragraph No
10. Pension Fund Pooling Arrangements (verbal update)
15. External Funding
Private Business - Minutes/Reports Circulated To Members Only
17. Private Minutes of the meeting held on 21 November 2016
18. Grosmont Car Park
19. Complaints and Compliments Review
20. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chair, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Chief Executive (National Park Officer)
Press Contact: Alison Harris, Media and Communications Officer, 01439 7727001. Apologies for absence