- Determining planning applications
- Authorising some enforcement action
- Deciding on the formation and review of planning policies
- Authorising Tree Preservation Orders
1. Apologies for Absence.
4. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or discloseable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
5. Emergency Evacuation Procedure – The Chair to inform Members of the Public of the emergency evacuation procedure.
(a) Appeals (Development Management).
(b) Appeals (Enforcement).
(c) Planning Applications Determined by the Director of Planning.
(d) List of Enforcement Matters Determined by the Director of Planning.
1a) NYM/2017/0389/FL - Construction of a garage and revised vehicular access at Alum Barn, Alum House Lane, Carlton in Cleveland.
2a) NYM/2017/0197/FL - Construction of a detached bungalow at land adjacent to 87 Hutton Buscel, Main Street, Hutton Buscel.
3a) NYM/2017/0326/FL - Construction of front porch, 2 storey rear extension together with alterations to windows at Head House Farm, Hartoft.
4a) NYM/2016/0712/FL - Creation of field access and erection of gate at land south of The Old Hall, Battersby.
5a) NYM/2017/0407/F/CU - Change of use of former bank to create two holiday cottages together with external alterations at 4 High Street, Castleton.
6a) NYM/2017/0405/FL - Construction of detached garage (part revised scheme to NYM/2016/0842/FL with increased height to 5 metres along with installation of timber effect roller garage
NB: The following information is available for inspection from 9.30am on the day of the meeting:
- Relevant planning files.
- Members update sheets.
- Photographic evidence will be on display in the Committee Room (where applicable).
- Updated recommendations (where applicable).
8. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chair, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Mr C France
Director of Planning