North York Moors National Park Community Grant 2018
The North York Moors National Park Authority is offering grants of up to £5,000 to community groups for small scale projects.
Projects must meet one of the following priorities:
- environmental benefits e.g. recycling project, wildlife habitat improvements
- cultural heritage and local history e.g. restoring a village monument, archiving data
- community facility improvements e.g. disabled access for a community building, improvements to a play area
What are the criteria?
- Projects must be within the North York Moors National Park.
- Projects must meet one of the priorities above.
- Projects must show clear community benefit and value for money..
- Any kind of community group can apply e.g. Parish Council, Village Hall Committee, Youth Group, Parochial Church Council, Wildlife or History Society etc.
- The total project costs must not exceed £10,000.
- Grants are for capital works not including routine repairs/maintenance and not including revenue projects
- Work must be completed by 31 December 2018.
How do I apply?
Download and complete the simple application form which must be submitted by 28 February 2018. Applicants must read the 'Guidance for Applicants' before completing the application form.
For further information about the Community Grant, please contact Rachel Smith at email@example.com or 01439 772700.
Information to download
Application Form (pdf)
Application Form (Word)
Community Grant Leaflet (pdf)