This small watermill and miller’s house dating from the eighteenth century ceased operating in 1914 after the tragic drowning of two children prompted the draining of the mill leat.
Since then, the mill buildings had fallen into disrepair, but they retained the historic mill machinery including the water wheel.
The complex of mill buildings has been reclaimed from the overgrowth re-roofed and had extensive masonry and timber repairs which have secured the building for the future.
- Looking after
- About us