Planning your visit
Opening times for the Moors National Park Centre and Inspired by... gallery
- January and February, weekends only until half term, 10.30am to 4.00pm
- Daily from Thursday 16 February until 31 March, 10.30am to 4.00pm
- Daily April, May, June, July, 10.00am to 5.00pm
- Daily August, 9.30am to 5.30pm
- Daily September and October, 10.00am to 5.00pm
- Daily November and December, 10.30am to 4.00pm
- Closed Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
- Open 26 December - 7 January 2018, 10.30am to 4.00pm
Opening times for The Woolly Sheep Cafe
Please note The Woolly Sheep Cafe may be open at different times to the National Park Centre, see opening times on their website for the most up-to-date information.
How to find us
The Moors National Park Centre and Inspired by... gallery are in the north of the National Park, less than a mile from Danby village. Danby Station on the Esk Valley Railway (OS Grid Reference: NZ 717 084) is a 20 minute pleasant stroll away on footpaths.
Find out how to get here by public transport, including details of summer weekend and Monday bus services (May - September) using Moorsbus (M3 and M6) from surrounding towns and villages or Moors Explorer from Hull on select Sundays and Bank Holiday Mondays. Details of 2018 services will be updated once confirmed.
There is a pay and display car park.
The Moors National Park Centre
- North York Moors Coast
- See and do
- Enjoy outdoors
- What's on
- Made in...
- Travel and information
- Looking after
- About us