Become an Inspired by… supporter
Do you love art, crafts and beautifully designed handmade pieces by artists who draw their inspiration from the beautiful North York Moors National Park? Would you like to escape everyday stresses and take time out to relax with like-minded people in a welcoming, friendly atmosphere?
The success of the gallery has depended on the support and patronage of its visitors over the last decade. We are delighted to invite you to join us on our continuing artistic journey with the launch of an inspiring Membership Scheme for supporters of the Inspired by... gallery.
With your support, we can:
- Create stimulating exhibitions
- Encourage a love of art, craft and live music
- Provide an uplifting hub of creativity
Because art matters... from just £35 per year
Becoming a member of our Supporters Scheme will give you access to a wide range of benefits without costing you a fortune.
- We’ll invite you to be the first to see our new exhibitions
- Enjoy the latest art work by your favourite artists and receive an exclusive 10% discount at our ‘Meet the Artist’ events
- 10% discount for yourself (and a friend!) for entry into two gallery events per year (music, lectures or workshops)
- All the latest news on your favourite artists and what’s happening at the gallery via an exclusive e-newsletter three times a year
- Enjoy searching for that ‘something different’ gift for family and friends with a 10% discount at our special shopping events
- You'll also be entered into our monthly prize draw to win a piece of art, craft or a book from the Art Shop
You can join as an individual or as a joint membership with someone living at the same address.
You can join our Scheme by:
- Calling 01439 772738 to pay by debit or credit card
- Downloading the application form and returning the completed form with a cheque
- Or by using the online payment option through PayPal below.
- North York Moors Coast
- See and do
- Explore the North York Moors
- Amazing views
- Forests and woodlands
- Nature calendar
- Ideas for rainy days
- Retreat and romance
- Capital of Cake
- Market towns and villages
- Inspired by... gallery
- Sutton Bank National Park Centre
- The Moors National Park Centre
- Out and About guide
- Enjoy outdoors
- What's on
- Made in...
- Travel and information
- Looking after
- About us