#SeaDog Photography Competition
Enter our #SeaDog competition to be in with a chance to win a two night break in Robin Hood’s Bay
The North York Moors has an abundance of stunning dog-friendly beaches and we want to see your pooch enjoying them. Share photos of your furry friends enjoying themselves on the coast to be in with a chance of winning a two night break in Robin Hood’s Bay, courtesy of Baytown Holiday Cottages.
Your photos can be anything from action shots of your dog running, walking, swimming or playing on the beach, to snuggling up in blankets or quietly sitting looking out at the sea view. Some beaches do have restrictions and may have lead requirements so please check here for the best beaches to visit before entering.
The #SeaDog photo competition will run from 5 March – 15 April 2018.
How to enter:
- Take a photo of your dog enjoying one of the National Park’s beaches between the competition open dates (5 March – 15 April 2018)
- Share your photo on social media (Instagram, Facebook or Twitter)
- Include the #SeaDog and mention the North York Moors National Park using @northyorkmoors
The winner will receive a two night stay from Friday 11 May – Sunday 13 May 2018 in the dog-friendly Orchard Cottage in Robin Hood’s Bay, courtesy of Baytown Holiday Cottages.
Terms and conditions
- The competition will be open from 9am on Monday 5 March 2018 until 12pm midnight on Sunday 15 April 2018. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
- The winner will receive a two night stay from Friday 11 May – Sunday 13 May 2018 in the Orchard Cottage in Robin Hood’s Bay, courtesy of Baytown Holiday Cottages. The cottage sleeps 5 with the option to sleep a further 2 people. A maximum of 1 dog allowed. baytownholidaycottages.co.uk/our-cottages/property?s=orchard-cottage-robin-hoods-bay
- By sharing photos for the purpose of this competition you are allowing the North York Moors National Park Authority to reuse and share your photos for future use for the National Park’s own marketing purposes.
- The photographer retains complete copyright, but agrees to have his/her photography published on the North York Moors National Park Authority website and other online media.
- The submitted photo must be the original work of the competition entrant.
- Submitted photos much not contain provocative or otherwise objectionable content.
- Entrants shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- The competition is open to people aged 18 and over.
- The best image will be deemed the winner of the competition and will be picked the day after the competition has closed. The winner will be contacted by direct message on their social media channel.
- The winner will be notified by direct message on their social media channel and must respond, providing their full name and email address to claim the prize. If a winner does not respond to the North York Moors National Park Authority within 48 hours of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the North York Moors National Park Authority shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above. If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the North York Moors National Park Authority shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The North York Moors National Park accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
- The competition is not open to employees of the North York Moors National Park Authority or members of their immediate families.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- North York Moors Coast
- See and do
- Explore the North York Moors
- Amazing views
- Forests and woodlands
- Nature calendar
- Paw-fect Pooch Packages
- TV and film locations
- Train journeys
- Capital of Cake
- Famous writers and literature
- Market towns and villages
- Inspired by... gallery
- Sutton Bank National Park Centre
- The Moors National Park Centre
- Out and About guide
- Enjoy outdoors
- What's on
- Made in...
- Travel and information
- Looking after
- About us