Countryside Worker Apprentice (Castleton)
North York Moors National Park and the North Yorkshire Moors Railway are working together to offer fantastic apprenticeship opportunities thanks to the National Heritage Lottery Fund.
This is a great chance for you to develop practical countryside skills, working as part of a team, alongside the railway and in the rest of the National Park. You will need to:
* enjoy working outside (in all weathers!);
* have the ability to learn practical skills;
* want to do a Level 2 qualification in Environmental Conservation
* enjoy working outside and want to learn practical skills
* be really interested in countryside issues and want to help with the work of the NYMR and the National Park.
The apprenticeship is for an initial period of 2 years and you’ll be working alongside our experienced staff who are looking forward to sharing their skills with you. If you think that you fit the bill, we’d love to hear from you.
You will be paid a training allowance of £9,056 in year 1 and this will increase considerably as you go into year two.
If you are interested, we would love to hear from you
Job Title - Countryside Worker Apprentice (Castleton)
Salary - £7,523.80 + £1,173 supplement per annum
Closing Date - Mon, 26 Aug 2019