All Members of the Authority serve on the Planning Committee.
Its responsibilities include:
Determining planning applications
Authorising some enforcement action
Deciding on the formation and review of planning policies
Authorising Tree Preservation Orders
Planning Committee Agenda
Venue: The National Park Office, The Old Vicarage, Bondgate, Helmsley
Date: 19 January 2012 at 10am
2. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal and prejudicial interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
3. Emergency Evacuation Procedure - The Chairman to inform Members of the Public of the emergency evacuation procedure.
4. Miscellaneous Items.
5. To consider applications, together with the Director of Planning recommendations thereon.
NB: The following information is available for inspection from 9.30am on the day of the meeting:
• Relevant planning files.
• Members update sheets.
• Photographic evidence will be on display in the Committee Room (where applicable).
• Updated recommendations (where applicable).
1a) NYM/2011/0692/FL - Creation of a new branch of the International Centre for Birds of Prey with avairies, education centre, paths, staff accommodation and associated works at Duncombe Park Parkland Centre, Helmsley.
2a) NYM/2011/0653/FL - Construction of a multi user trail at Ellerburn, Low Dalby.
3a) NYM/2011/0771/FL - Construction of flat roof with 4 no. velux windows over existing utility room and store at Saxon Villa, Thorpe Lane, Fylingthorpe.
4a) NYM/2011/0669/FL - Erection of an agricultural livestock building at Ramsdale Farm, Robin Hoods Bay.
5a) NYM/2011/0747/FL - Construction of a single storey detached building to be used as residential annexe accommodation following the demolition of existing domestic garage (revised scheme to NYM/2011/0133/FL) at 7 Ainthorpe Lane, Danby.
6a) NYM/2011/0814/FL - Construction of conservatory to rear at 2 Lilac Court, Hinderwell.
7a) NYM/2011/0801/FL - Use of land for the keeping of horses and erection of a field shelter/stable and storage area (retrospective) (revised scheme to NYM/2011/0345/FL) at Hollins House, Grosmont.
8a) NYM/2011/0769/FL - Remodelling of existing caravan site to provide 20 no. touring caravan pitches, 8 no. camping pitches and 6 no. camping pods, construction of amenity block, landscaping works and creation of new access road at Lythe Caravan Site, High Street, Lythe.
9a) NYM/2011/0727/FL - Raising of roof height and construction of 5 no. dormer windows at Auvergne, Mill Lane, Faceby.
6. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chairman, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Mr C France
Director of Planning
- Looking after
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Our service to you
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- School and group visits
- Terms and Conditions