All Members of the Authority serve on the Planning Committee.
Its responsibilities include:
Determining planning applications
Authorising some enforcement action
Deciding on the formation and review of planning policies
Authorising Tree Preservation Orders
Venue: The National Park Office, The Old Vicarage, Bondgate, Helmsley
Date: Thursday 24 May 2012 at 10.00am
3. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal and prejudicial interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
4. Emergency Evacuation Procedure – The Chairman to inform Members of the Public of the emergency evacuation procedure.
8. To consider applications, together with the Director of Planning recommendations thereon.
1a) NYM/2011/0787/FL - Conversion of redundant agricultural barns and timber workshop to form 2 no. holiday letting cottages at Orchard Farm and No. 7 The Orchards, Orchard Lane, Goathland.
2a) NYM/2011/0813/FL - Alterations and extensions to provide additional floorspace to cafe & shop along with additional storage rooms. Provision of a separate shower and toilet facilities together with use of land for the siting of tents and 5 no. camping pods at Lordstones, Chop Gate.
3a) NYM/2012/0124/FL - Construction of single storey rear extension at St Stephen's Church Rooms, Thorpe Lane, Robin Hoods Bay.
4a) NYM/2012/0159/FL - Construction of single storey rear extension, increase in roof height, siting of a septic tank and creation of a new access at East Farm, Cold Kirby.
5a) NYM/2012/0217/FL - Permission for temporary exploratory potash borehole and associated plant, equipment including drilling rig (max height 33 metres) and access arrangements at Land at Newton House Plantation, Littlebeck.
6a) NYM/2012/0216/FL - Permission for temporary exploratory potash borehole and associated plant, equipment including drilling rig (max height 33 metres) and access arrangements at Land at Mortar Hall Farm, Sneaton.
7a) NYM/2012/0209/FL - Construction of single and two storey extensions, creation of a side balcony and reconfiguration of garden steps (revised scheme to NYM/2012/0083/FL) at House On The Wall, Runswick Bay.
8a) NYM/2012/0200/FL - Variation of condition 3 of planning approval NYM4/032/0083D/PA to allow the annexe to be used as a holiday cottage together with formation of vehicular access and erection of timber shed (part retrospective) at The Old Mill, Broom House Lane, Egton Bridge.
9a) NYM/2012/0162/FL - Construction of single storey rear extension at 3 Castle Rise, West Ayton.
10a) NYM/2012/0186/LB - Listed Building consent for installation of 3 no. replacement double glazed horizontal sliding sash windows and 1 no. hardwood double glazed window to ground floor front elevation (revised scheme to NYM/2011/0780/LB) at Blacksmith's Cottage, Middlewood Lane, Fylingthorpe.
11a) NYM/2012/0193/FL - Installation of 3 no. replacement double glazed horizontal sliding sash windows to ground floor front elevation at Blacksmith's Cottage, Middlewood Lane, Fylingthorpe.
NB: The following information is available for inspection from 9.30am on the day of the meeting:
• Relevant planning files.
• Members update sheets.
• Photographic evidence will be on display in the Committee Room (where applicable).
• Updated recommendations (where applicable).
9. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chairman, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Mr C France
Director of Planning
- Looking after
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Our service to you
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- School and group visits
- Terms and Conditions