All Members of the Authority serve on the Planning Committee.
Its responsibilities include:
Determining planning applications
Authorising some enforcement action
Deciding on the formation and review of planning policies
Authorising Tree Preservation Orders
Planning Committee Agenda
Venue: The National Park Office, The Old Vicarage, Bondgate, Helmsley
Date: Thursday 20 September 2012 at 10.00am
2. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal and prejudicial interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
3. Emergency Evacuation Procedure – The Chairman to inform Members of the Public of the emergency evacuation procedure.
4. Exclusion of the public from the meeting during consideration of Item No 11 on the grounds that it involves the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in paragraph 1, 2 & 5 of Part 1 of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.
(b) Planning Applications Determined by the Director of Planning.
(c) List of Enforcement Matters Determined by the Director of Planning.
(d) Numbers of Planning Applications Determined.
(e) Over 13 weeks
10. To consider applications, together with the Director of Planning recommendations thereon.
1a) NYM/2012/0515/FL - Construction of two storey rear extension at Wyncote, Thorpe Lane, Robin Hoods Bay.
2a) NYM/2012/0264/FL - Conversion of and alterations to garage/workshop to form holiday letting cottage (revised scheme to NYM/2011/0167/FL) North Ings, Station Road, Robin Hoods Bay.
3a) NYM/2012/0458/FL - Conversion of barn to form ancillary residential annexe accommodation at Quarry Cottage, Raw.
4a) NYM/2012/0457/FL - Alterations and construction of two storey and single storey extensions including replacement porch at Broom Rise, Pollard Road, Ravenscar.
5a) NYM/2012/0210/FL - Erection of a 5 kW wind turbine (maximum height to blade tip 17.50 metres) at Rosedale Intake, Danby.
6a) NYM/2012/0411/FL - Refurbishment works to farmhouse, conversion of and extension to buildings to form 10 no. serviced guest rooms with communal areas and conversion of garage to form office together with associated landscaping works and construction of 1 no. agricultural building and 1 no. storage building at West Acre Lodge, Boltby.
7a) NYM/2012/0498/FL - Permanent use of land as a motocross track for up to 10 days per calendar year at Skelder Farm, Guisborough Road, Aislaby.
8a) NYM/2012/0497/FL - Use of land as a tea garden and erection of building to serve refreshments with associated access works at Stonehaven, Hall Lane, Glaisdale.
9a) NYM/2012/0598/FL - Permission for temporary exploratory potash borehole and associated plant, equipment including drilling rig (max height 33 metres) and access arrangements at Blue Bank Quarry, Sleights.
10a) NYM/2012/0585/FL - Construction of amenity block building with storage space for the exclusive use of the Girl Guides Association (retrospective) at Land on Easton Lane, Ainthorpe, Danby.
NB: The following information is available for inspection from 9.30am on the day of the meeting:
• Relevant planning files.
• Members update sheets.
• Photographic evidence will be on display in the Committee Room (where applicable).
• Updated recommendations (where applicable).
Private Business - Report Circulated To Members Only
11. Breach of S106 Agreement in re-let of 5 Stewart Court, Trennet View, Chopgate
12. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chairman, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Mr C France
Director of Planning
- Looking after
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Our service to you
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- School and group visits
- Terms and Conditions