All Members of the Authority serve on the Planning Committee.
Its responsibilities include:
Determining planning applications
Authorising some enforcement action
Deciding on the formation and review of planning policies
Authorising Tree Preservation Orders
Venue: The National Park Office, The Old Vicarage, Bondgate, Helmsley
Date: Thursday 22 August 2013 at 10am
3. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or discloseable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
4. Emergency Evacuation Procedure.
(b) Planning Applications Determined by the Director of Planning.
(c) List of Enforcement Matters Determined by the Director of Planning.
6. To consider applications, together with the Director of Planning recommendations thereon.
1a) NYM/2013/0383/FL - Construction of farm shop building (Use Class A1) with associated access road and parking area at Arglam Farm, Easington.
2a) NYM/2013/0403/CU - Change of use from dwelling (C3) to residential childrens care home (C2) (no alterations) at Boulby Grange Farm, Easington.
3a) NYM/2013/0442/FL - Construction of detached local occupancy dwelling with associated garage, access and landscaping works at land adjacent 82 Rosedale Lane, Port Mulgrave.
4a) NYM/2013/0446/FL - Formation of a new access track (part retrospective) at Plane Tree Farm, Carlton.
5a) NYNYM/2013/0357/FL Change of use and alterations to barns to form tearoom and retail space with gallery at Seaton Hall Farm, Staithes.
6a) NYM/2013/0270/CU - Use of land for the siting of 16 no. additional touring caravans at Golden Hill Farm, Liverton Road, Liverton.
7a) NYM/2013/0414/NM - Non material amendment to planning approval NYM/2012/0660/FL to allow removal of low level solar panels and relocation to roof together with reduction in size of glazing to south and east elevations at St Heddas Primary School, Egton Bridge.
8a) NYM/2013/0389/FL - Construction of single storey rear extension and 1 no. dormer window to rear at 28 Castle Road, Thornton le Dale.
9a) NYNYM/2013/0431/FL Variation of condition 1 (material amendment) of planning approval NYM/2008/0823/RM to allow construction of retaining wall to dwelling, alterations to hard surfaced area and alterations to the size and siting of agricultural building together with position of door to east elevation at land at South Side, Alders Road, Rosedale East.
NB: The following information is available for inspection from 9.30am on the day of the meeting:
* Relevant planning files.
* Members update sheets.
* Photographic evidence will be on display in the Committee Room (where applicable).
* Updated recommendations (where applicable).
7. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chairman, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Mr C France
Director of Planning
- Looking after
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Our service to you
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- School and group visits
- Terms and Conditions