All Members of the Authority serve on the Planning Committee.
Its responsibilities include:
- Determining planning applications
- Authorising some enforcement action
- Deciding on the formation and review of planning policies
- Authorising Tree Preservation Orders
Venue: The National Park Office, The Old Vicarage, Bondgate, Helmsley
Date: Thursday 12 December 2013 at 10am
2. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or discloseable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
3. Emergency Evacuation Procedure.
4. Exclusion of the public from the meeting during consideration of Item No 11 on the grounds that it involves the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in paragraph 2, 3, 5 & 6 of Part 1 of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.
(b) Planning Applications Determined by the Director of Planning.
(c) List of Enforcement Matters Determined by the Director of Planning.
(d) Over 13 weeks.
(e) Hedgerow Applications.
(f) Enforcement Action Report
10. To consider applications, together with the Director of Planning recommendations thereon.
1a) NYM/2013/0477/EIA - Gas production from existing wellsite for a temporary period (five years), construction of gas conditioning building/plant, water separator building and administration building, connection to the existing LTZ gas pipeline on site, provision of metering facilities, flare and storage tanks and erection of gas engine and associated plant and machinery, creation of hardstanding areas and 2 no. accesses off Ebberston Common Lane together with landscaping and drainage works and means of enclosure at Ebberston Moor 1 Wellsite and Lockton Compound, Ebberston Common Lane, Snainton.
2a) NYM/2013/0593/EIA Gas production from existing wellsite, provision of water storage tank, gas fired heater, pipeline pig trap area, fire water tank (50 cubic metres) and gas-fuelled electrical generator, water separator building, storage tanks and construction of a 15.3 km steel underground pipeline (5.7 km approx within the National Park) to Knapton Generating Station at Ebberston Moor A Wellsite, Ebberston Common Lane, Snainton.
3a) NYM/2013/0649/FL - Change of use of land and construction of 20 no. dwellings (15 no. open market and 5 no. affordable) with associated garages, parking, access and landscaping works at Land to the north of Linkfoot Lane, Helmsley.
4a) NYM/2013/0677/FL Construction of manager's dwelling with associated access, parking, amenity space and landscaping works at Cropton Brewery, The New Inn, Cropton.
5a) NYM/2013/0771/R3 - Application under Regulation 3 (Town and Country Planning General Regulations 1992) for construction of bridge Murk Esk from Grosmont dismantled railway line to east river bank.
6a) NYM/2013/0507/FL - Conversion of outbuilding to form 1 no. local occupancy dwelling with associated amenity space at Badger Cottage rear of 5 West End Close, Hinderwell.
7a) NYNYM/2013/0506/FL Change of use of land to domestic, construction of 1 no. agricultural workers dwelling and 2 no. agricultural buildings together with creation of access road and landscaping works at Land at Rake Lane, Lealholm.
8a) NYM/2013/0750/FL - Change of use of land and construction of 1 no. local occupancy dwelling (manager's accommodation for the Dudley Arms) with associated access, parking and landscaping works (resubmission following withdrawal of NYM/2012/0769/FL) at Land off Church Lane (Dudley Arms Car Park), Stone Stoup Hill, Ingleby Greenhow.
9a) NYM/2013/0382/FL Construction of detached domestic building at 64 High Street, Swainby.
10a) NYM/2013/0626/FL Change of use of land and construction of 5 no. dwellings with associated access road, parking and landscaping works at Land to the west of Coach Road, Sleights.
- Looking after
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Test pdfs
- Our service to you
- School and group visits
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- Terms and Conditions