All Members of the Authority serve on the Planning Committee.
Its responsibilities include:
Determining planning applications
Authorising some enforcement action
Deciding on the formation and review of planning policies
Authorising Tree Preservation Orders
Venue: The National Park Office, The Old Vicarage, Bondgate, Helmsley
Date: Thursday 18 July 2013 at 10am
1. Election of Chairman to take office until the first meeting of the Planning Committee following the Annual General Meeting of the Authority.
2. Election of Deputy Chairman to take office until the first meeting of the Planning Committee following the Annual General Meeting of the Authority.
4. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or disclosureable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
5. Emergency Evacuation Procedure.
6. Miscellaneous Items
(b) Planning Applications Determined by the Director of Planning.
(c) List of Enforcement Matters Determined by the Director of Planning.
(d) Planning Graphs
7. To consider applications, together with the Director of Planning recommendations thereon.
1a) NYM/2012/0533/FL - Construction of replacement garage and front and side porches together with laying of flags adjacent to garage (part retrospective) at Inglenook, Lealholmside.
2a) NYM/2013/0161/FL Construction of one and a half storey extension at 10 Priory Park, Grosmont.
3a) NYM/2013/0225/FL - Conversion of cart shed to form extension to existing holiday cottage, conversion of stables to form residential annexe and extension to house biomass boiler and pellet store together with erection of agricultural building and dog kennel at Mortar Pit Farm, Sneaton Thorpe.
4a) NYM/2013/0317/ETL - Extension to time limit of extant planning permission NYM/2010/0390/FL for construction of a detached dwelling at Church Lane, Swainby.
5a) NYM/2013/0343/FL - Alterations and construction of single and two storey extensions at 25 Hutton Village, Guisborough.
6a) NYM/2013/0209/FL - Construction of replacement vehicle and general storage building at Merle Cottage, Houlsyke.
7a) NYM/2013/0279/FL - Conversion of and alterations to stable/studio building including the addition of glazed corridor to form residential annexe accommodation together with formation of access and utilising of existing turning area in front of the building at Stable block at Rockhaven, Newlands Road, Cloughton.
8a) NYM/2013/0331/FL - Variation of condition 9 of planning approval NYM3/077/0022G/PA to extend the holiday letting period from 28 days to six months in any one year at Lowstead Farm Cottage, Main Street, Levisham.
9a) NYM/2013/0072/FL - Construction of 1 no. replacement dormer window to rear (retrospective) at Binnacle Cottage, Runswick.
10a) NYM/2013/0088/FL - Construction of two storey rear extension at Farmstead Cottage, Lythe.
11a) NYM/2013/0388/NM - Non material amendment to planning approval NYM/2009/0338/FL to allow the insertion of 2 no. rooflights to front elevation at Hazel Grove Farm, Faceby.
NB: The following information is available for inspection from 9.30am on the day of the meeting:
* Relevant planning files.
* Members update sheets.
* Photographic evidence will be on display in the Committee Room (where applicable).
* Updated recommendations (where applicable).
8. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chairman, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Mr C France
Director of Planning
- Looking after
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Test pdfs
- Our service to you
- School and group visits
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- Terms and Conditions