All Members of the Authority serve on the Planning Committee.
Its responsibilities include:
- Determining planning applications
- Authorising some enforcement action
- Deciding on the formation and review of planning policies
- Authorising Tree Preservation Orders
Venue: The National Park Office, The Old Vicarage, Bondgate, Helmsley
Date: Thursday 15 May 2014 at 11.00am (Please note the change of start time)
2. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or discloseable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
3. Emergency Evacuation Procedure.
(b) Planning Applications Determined by the Director of Planning.
7. To consider applications, together with the Director of Planning recommendations thereon.
1a) NYM/2014/0149/FL - Change of use of and extension to building to form micro brewery with ancillary shop, viewing gallery and bar at 18 Bridge Street, Helmsley.
2a) NYM/2013/0379/FL - Change of use of agricultural buildings to livery stables and dog breeding accommodation and erection of dog run (retrospective) at Low Whinns Farm, Tranmire.
3a) NYM/2014/0051/FL - Erection of a fishing shelter (retrospective) at Old Scrap Yard, Grosmont Bridge, Grosmont.
NB: The following information is available for inspection from 9.30am on the day of the meeting:
- Relevant planning files.
- Members update sheets.
- Photographic evidence will be on display in the Committee Room (where applicable).
- Updated recommendations (where applicable).
8. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chairman, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Mr C France
Director of Planning
- Looking after
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Our service to you
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- School and group visits
- Terms and Conditions