Meeting: Planning Committee
Venue: The National Park Office, The Old Vicarage, Bondgate, Helmsley
Date: Thursday 19 March 2015 at 10am
1. Apologies for absence.
3. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or discloseable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
4. Emergency Evacuation Procedure – The Chair to inform Members of the Public of the emergency evacuation procedure.
5. Exclusion of the public from the meeting during consideration of Item No 9.
(b) Planning Applications Determined by the Director of Planning.
(c) List of Enforcement Matters Determined by the Director of Planning.
(d) Number of Planning Applications Outstanding (Over 13 weeks).
8. To consider applications, together with the Director of Planning recommendations thereon.
1a) NYM/2014/0587/EIA - Natural gas production and water re-injection at the existing borehole at Ebberston Moor South Well Site, the drilling of a second borehole for water production and re-injection, the construction of a 13.9 km long 12" diameter underground pipeline form the Ebberston Moor South Well to the Knapton Generating Station (KGS)
East Knapton, Malton and construction of ancillary works at the Generating Station, Ebberston Moor South Well Site, Ebberston Common Lane, Snainton to Knapton Generating Station, East Knapton.
2a) NYM/2015/0068/FL - Construction of pig building with slurry tank below at East Cliffe Lodge, Cliff Road, Staithes.
3a) NYM/2015/0040/FL - Construction of extension to cafe to form garage/store/laundry room and wardens accommodation at Lordstones Country Park, Raisdale Road, Chop Gate.
4a) NYM/2014/0867/FL - Construction of 1 no. local occupancy dwelling with associated garden area, access and parking (revised scheme to NYM/2014/0736/FL)
land between No's 21 and 23 Rosedale Lane, Port Mulgrave.
5a) NYM/2015/0019/FL - Revised access arrangements, erection of larch clad shelter and installation of satellite mast (max height 5 metres) with associated cabinet at Pexton Moor, creation of new access to the north of Pexton Moor, revised access arrangements and installation of satellite mast (max height 5 metres) with associated cabinet at Ebberston together with creation of new car park, link footpath to the visitor centre and field access and cattle pen at Sievedale, Dalby Forest.
6a) NYM/2014/0801/FL - Alterations and construction of extensions and garage/workshop following demolition of existing garage and single storey rear extension at Kirkside Cottage, Appleton le Moors.
7a) NYM/2015/0054/FL - Alterations of and extension to domestic outbuilding to provide 2 no. garages and garden stores at land to rear of Brookfield, Maltongate, Thornton Dale.
8a) NYM/2015/0085/R3 - Application under regulation 3 (Town and Country Planning General Regulations 1992) for proposed surface dressing of rolled limestone gravel to existing access track at Wykeham Forest, Wykeham.
9a) NYM/2015/0004/FL - Insertion of 1 no. ground floor window to gable (retrospective) at The Granary, Middle Farm, Ryeland Lane, Ellerby.
10a) NYM/2015/0011/LB - Listed Building consent for insertion of 1 no. ground floor window to gable at The Granary, Middle Farm, Ryeland Lane, Ellerby.
NB: The following information is available for inspection from 9.30am on the day of the meeting:
* Relevant planning files.
* Members update sheets.
* Photographic evidence will be on display in the Committee Room (where applicable).
* Updated recommendations (where applicable).
Private Business - Report Circulated To Members Only
9. Private Minutes of the meeting held on 19 February 2015.
10. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chair, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Mr C France
Director of Planning
- Looking after
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Test pdfs
- Our service to you
- School and group visits
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- Terms and Conditions