All Members of the Authority serve on the Planning Committee.
Its responsibilities include:
- Determining planning applications
- Authorising some enforcement action
- Deciding on the formation and review of planning policies
- Authorising Tree Preservation Orders
Venue: The National Park Office, The Old Vicarage, Bondgate, Helmsley
Date: Thursday 10 December 2015 at 10am
1. Apologies for absence.
3. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or discloseable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
4. Emergency Evacuation Procedure – The Chair to inform Members of the Public of the emergency evacuation procedure.
5. Exclusion of the public from the meeting during consideration of Item No 9 on the grounds that it involves the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in paragraph 5 of Part 1 of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.
(b) Planning Applications Determined by the Director of Planning.
(c) List of Enforcement Matters Determined by the Director of Planning.
(d) Numbers of Planning Applications Determined (Graph) and Number of Planning Applications Outstanding (Over 13 weeks)
(e) Enforcement Update Report
8. To consider applications, together with the Director of Planning recommendations thereon.
1a) NYM/2015/0449/FL - Permission for temporary exploratory borehole and associated plant, equipment including drilling rig (max height 35 metres) and access arrangements, retention of site and wellhead valve assembly gear for a period of three years together with 6 month production test and appraisal (resubmission following expiration of NYM/2012/0329/FL) at land at Broadgate Farm, Westerdale.
3a) NYM/2015/0755/R3 - Application under regulation 3 (Town and Country Planning General Regulations 1992) for removal of existing septic tank arrangement and installation of package sewage treatment works at Chop Gate Public Conveniences, B1257, Chop Gate.
NB: The following information is available for inspection from 9.30am on the day of the meeting:
* Relevant planning files.
* Members update sheets.
* Photographic evidence will be on display in the Committee Room (where applicable).
* Updated recommendations (where applicable).
Private Business - Report Circulated To Members Only
9. Private Minutes of Meeting held on 19 November 2015
10. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chair, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Mr C France
Director of Planning
- Looking after
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Test pdfs
- Our service to you
- School and group visits
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- Terms and Conditions