- Determining planning applications
- Authorising some enforcement action
- Deciding on the formation and review of planning policies
- Authorising Tree Preservation Orders
1. Apologies for Absence.
3. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or discloseable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
4. Emergency Evacuation Procedure – The Chair to inform Members of the Public of the emergency evacuation procedure.
(a) Appeals (Development Management).
(b) Appeals (Enforcement).
(c) Planning Applications Determined by the Director of Planning.
1a) NYM/2017/0695/FL - Alterations to and change of use of garage/petrol filling station to hand car wash with convenience store (part retrospective) at Whitby Road Garage, Whitby Road, Easington.
2a) NYM/2017/0719/AD - Advertisement consent for the display of 10 no. signs at Whitby Road Garage, Whitby Road, Easington.
3a) NYM/2017/0842/CU - Use of redundant phone box as community retail facility primarily egg vending machine at redundant telephone box adjacent to School, Carlton in Cleveland.
4a) NYM/2017/0834/R3 - Application under Regulation 3 (Town and Country Planning General Regulations 1992) for siting of a storage container at Unit 1b Langburns Bank, Castleton.
5a) NYM/2017/0802/F/R3 - Application under Regulation 3 (Town and Country Planning General Regulations 1992) for creation of a series of ponds to capture and retain minewater discharges near Bank Farm, new wetland area at land south west of Woodlea and proposed hardsurfacing works to access path at The Seat and View Point at Bank Top Incline, Rosedale Chimney Bank, Rosedale Abbey.
NB: The following information is available for inspection from 9.30am on the day of the meeting:
- Relevant planning files.
- Members update sheets.
- Photographic evidence will be on display in the Committee Room (where applicable).
- Updated recommendations (where applicable).
8. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chair, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Mr C France
Director of Planning
- Looking after
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Our service to you
- School and group visits
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- Terms and Conditions