- Determining planning applications
- Authorising some enforcement action
- Deciding on the formation and review of planning policies
- Authorising Tree Preservation Orders
1. Apologies for Absence.
3. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or discloseable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
4. Emergency Evacuation Procedure – The Chair to inform Members of the Public of the emergency evacuation procedure.
(a) Appeals (Development Management).
(b) Appeals (Enforcement).
(c) Planning Applications Determined by the Director of Planning.
7. Raithwaite Hall Proposed Tourism Accommodation consultation by Scarborough Borough Council - Verbal report.
1a) NYM/2017/0801/FL - Erection of 1.8 metre close boarded timber security fence (retrospective) at rear of 10 - 12A Black Swan Yard, Helmsley.
2a) NYM/2017/0789/FL - Construction of two storey rear extension at Aireyholme Cottage, Aireyholme Lane, Great Ayton.
3a) NYM/2017/0859/FL - Construction of building to accommodate 9 no. self-contained letting bedrooms following demolition of existing store together with relocation of quoits pitch at Hare and Hounds Inn, Back Lane, High Hawsker.
4a) NYM/2017/0749/FL - Variation of condition 2 (material amendment) of planning approval NYM/2017/0425/CU to allow installation of uPVC window and door frames to side and front elevations at Fern Leigh, Mount Pleasant South, Robin Hoods Bay.
5a) NYM/2018/0005/FL - Variation of condition 1 of planning approval NYM/2013/0753/FL to allow the building to be used as living accommodation for the owners of Stoupe Brow Farm for a temporary 12 month period at Stoupe Brow Farm, Browside, Ravenscar.
6a) NYM/2017/0873/NM - Non material amendment to planning approval NYM/2016/0484/R3 to allow change in design of rock ramp from 3 no. groynes to 2 no. groynes at Glaisdale Ford, Glaisdale.
NB: The following information is available for inspection from 9.30am on the day of the meeting:
- Relevant planning files.
- Members update sheets.
- Photographic evidence will be on display in the Committee Room (where applicable).
- Updated recommendations (where applicable).
9. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chair, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Mr C France
Director of Planning
- Looking after
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Test pdfs
- Our service to you
- School and group visits
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- Terms and Conditions