- Determining planning applications
- Authorising some enforcement action
- Deciding on the formation and review of planning policies
- Authorising Tree Preservation Orders
1. Apologies for Absence.
3. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or discloseable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
4. Emergency Evacuation Procedure – The Chair to inform Members of the Public of the emergency evacuation procedure.
(a) Appeals (Development Management).
(b) Appeals (Enforcement).
(c) Planning Applications Determined by the Director of Planning.
(d) List of Enforcement Matters Determined by the Director of Planning.
1a) NYM/2018/0177/FL - Erection of timber tea hut serving hot and cold refreshments and construction of 1 metre high gabion basket retaining wall at land in front of Beacholme on Quarterdeck, Covet Hill, Robin Hoods Bay.
2a) NYM/2017/0787/FL - Erection of manure store at Church Farm, Kilburn.
3a) NYM/2017/0840/FL - Use of land for the siting of 6 no. shepherds huts for holiday use at Windmill Inn, Stainsacre.
4a) NYM/2018/0094/FL - Proposed sculpture in the form of a Nissen Hut with associated access paths at land south of Low Dalby Village, Dalby Forest.
5a) NYM/2018/0119/FL - Conversion of workshop to form 1 no. dwelling and conversion and extension of cart shed to form 1 no. dwelling following demolition of timber structures together with the provision of parking, amenity spaces, landscaping works and alterations to existing access at Manor Yard, Castlegate, Helmsley.
NB: The following information is available for inspection from 9.30am on the day of the meeting:
- Relevant planning files.
- Members update sheets.
- Photographic evidence will be on display in the Committee Room (where applicable).
- Updated recommendations (where applicable).
7. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chair, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Mr C France
Director of Planning
- Looking after
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Test pdfs
- Our service to you
- School and group visits
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- Terms and Conditions