- Determining planning applications
- Authorising some enforcement action
- Deciding on the formation and review of planning policies
- Authorising Tree Preservation Orders
Please Note: A Pre-application presentation due to take place at 9:30am prior to Planning Committee.
To view changes made after the agenda has gone to print, see the Members Update Sheet which will be available to view by 4pm the day before the meeting.
1. Apologies for Absence.
3. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or discloseable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
4. Emergency Evacuation Procedure – The Chair to inform Members of the Public of the emergency evacuation procedure.
5. Exclusion of the public from the meeting during consideration of Item 10 on the grounds that it involves the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in paragraph 7 of Schedule 12A of the Local Government Act 1972.
(a) Appeals (Development Management).
(b) Appeals (Enforcement).
(c) Planning Applications Determined by the Director of Planning.
(d) List of Enforcement Matters Determined by the Director of Planning.
NB: Relevant planning files are available for inspection prior to the Meeting upon request. Photographic evidence will be on display in the Committee Room (where applicable).
1a) NYM/2019/0136/FL - Alterations, conversion of outbuildings and extensions to building to provide residents only bar/restaurant, 18 no. bed suites, two retail units, staff accommodation and associated parking and landscaping works at The Hambleton Inn, Hambleton, Thirsk
2a) NYM/2019/0382/FL - Alterations and construction of single and two storey extensions to dwelling together with conversion of outbuildings to form 2 no. holiday letting cottages with associated parking and landscaping works at High Laithes Farm, Hawsker Lane, Hawsker
3a) NYM/2019/0444/FL - Works to existing car parks, creation of footpaths, earthworks, installation of interpretation boards and construction of footbridge at Forge Valley Woods National Nature Reserve, Seavegate, East Ayton
4a) NYM/2019/0343/FL - Construction of 1 no. local occupancy dwelling with associated driveway and amenity space at land adjacent 2 Beacon Way, Sneaton
5a) NYM/2019/0569/FL - Removal of condition 6 of appeal decision NYM4/027/0140/OU to allow the occupancy of the dwelling to be unrestricted at Scar View, Raven Hall Road, Ravenscar
6a) NYM/2019/0513/FL - Construction of 1 no. open market dwelling following demolition of existing dwelling and most of outbuildings at Oakdale House, 9 Back Lane, Osmotherley
7a) NYM/2019/0391/FL - Demolition works, alterations and construction of single and two storey extensions at 2 Fairhead Cottages, Fairhead Lane, Grosmont
Private Business - Reports Circulated to Members Only.
10. Private Minutes of the Meeting held on Thursday 5 September 2019.
11. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chair, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Mr C France
Director of Planning
Press Contact: Charlie Fox, Media and Communications Officer, 01439 772700
- Looking after
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Our service to you
- School and group visits
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- Terms and Conditions