- Determining planning applications
- Authorising some enforcement action
- Deciding on the formation and review of planning policies
- Authorising Tree Preservation Orders
To view changes made after the agenda has gone to print, see the Members Update Sheet which will be available to view by 4pm the day before the Meeting. A copy of the Officer PowerPoint presentation is also available to view.
1. Apologies for Absence.
3. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or disclosable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
(a) Appeals (Development Management).
(b) Appeals (Enforcement).
(c) Planning Applications Determined by the Director of Planning.
(d) List of Enforcement Matters Determined by the Director of Planning.
(e) Number of Planning Applications Determined and Number of Planning Applications Outstanding (Over 13 Weeks)
1a) NYM/2018/0039/FL - Construction of 4 no. dwellings with associated access, parking, garage/car ports, amenity space and landscaping works at land to the west of Byland Road, Coxwold
2a) NYM/2020/0054/FL - Construction of 1 no. local occupancy dwelling with attached store and associated access, parking and amenity space at Ainthorpe Yard, Easton Lane, Ainthorpe
3a) NYM/2020/0114/FL - Construction of replacement garage (revised scheme to NYM/2019/0086/FL) and siting of oil tank (retrospective) at 53 South End, Osmotherley
4a) NYM/2020/0157/FL - Erection of office/domestic store, wood store and associated hard standing at Chalet at Bank House Farm, Chop Gate
5a) NYM/2020/0170/FL - Construction of 1 no. 'principal residence' dwelling on the site of previous dwelling (part retrospective) at White Lodge, Langdale End, Scarborough
6. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chair, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Mr C France
Director of Planning
Press Contact: Charlie Fox, Media and Communications Officer,
- Looking after
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Test pdfs
- Our service to you
- School and group visits
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- Terms and Conditions