- Determining planning applications
- Authorising some enforcement action
- Deciding on the formation and review of planning policies
- Authorising Tree Preservation Orders
To view changes made after the agenda has gone to print, see the Members Update Sheet and 2nd Members update sheet which will be available to view by 4pm the day before the Meeting. A copy of the PowerPoint presentation will also be made available.
1. Apologies for Absence.
4. Members are reminded that it is their responsibility to declare the nature of any personal, prejudicial and/or disclosable interests relating to any agenda item immediately prior to its consideration and are encouraged to complete a written declaration using the form provided.
(a) Appeals (Development Management).
(b) Appeals (Enforcement).
(c) Planning Applications Determined by the Director of Planning.
(d) List of Enforcement Matters Determined by the Director of Planning.
6. Verbal Update Concerning Temporary Delegation Planning Committee Powers.
1a) NYM/2020/0268/FL - Demolition of existing dwelling and construction of replacement open market dwelling at Hannah's Garth, 1 Grant Close, Osmotherley
2a) NYM/2019/0431/FL - Change of use of agricultural buildings for the purposes of stabling horses and commercial storage in connection with the use of the site as a horse rescue, rehabilitation and horse rehoming charity, retention of touring caravan for workers rest room, retention of portacabin for use as workers accommodation, siting of toilet block, replacement summerhouse and gravel surfacing of field entrance to assist with drainage together with fenced external storage area (part retrospective) at Silpho Brow Farm West, Sur Gate, Silpho
3a) NYM/2020/0342/FL - Extension to existing car park, cladding of containers and of north elevation of existing building, construction of single storey side extension and revised internal layout (part retrospective) at The Rusty Bike, 20 Black Horse Lane, Swainby
4a) NYM/2019/0619/FL - Demolition of existing two-storey rear extension, alterations and construction of single storey side and rear extensions to dwelling together with link extension to outbuilding, conversion of outbuilding to form 2 no. units of annexe accommodation, conversion of barn to form garaging and storage, erection of detached storage barn and landscaping works at Newgate Farm, Rice Gate, Hackness
5a) NYM/2020/0293/FL - Erection of agricultural livestock building at Church Farm, Kilburn
8. Such other business as, in the opinion of the Chair, should, by reason of special circumstances, be considered as a matter of urgency.
Mr C France
Director of Planning
Press Contact: Charlie Fox, Media and Communications Officer,
- Looking after
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- About us
- How the Authority works
- Meetings and agendas
- Archived Agendas
- Accessibility of Committee Room
- Parish Forums
- Test pdfs
- Our service to you
- School and group visits
- Rights of way
- Press Office
- Job vacancies
- Terms and Conditions